HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
The company is a full-service digital agency established in 2002 from Denmark. The company is owned by key employees and brings together +100 creative, analytical and technical minds.
- Establish a sound technical strategy and approach for assigned projects to create custom Drupal applications;
- Provide task estimates for technical solutions and tasks;
- Collaborate with Project Managers to evaluate project scheduling and resource planning;
- Develop technical plans and functional specification documents for Drupal projects
- Evaluate Drupal module solutions, features, and related technologies that can augment and improve custom applications;
- Maintain release management schedules for assigned projects;
- Assist with scoping and pricing (estimating) custom development and support projects;
- Collaborate with Project Management team to define milestones and completion points on custom builds.
- 2+ years experience working with and building custom web applications;
- 2+ years experience designing and building custom Drupal implementations;
- Knowledge about the Drupal API and application framework, including module and theme layer, and ability to create pragmatic custom technology solutions founded on Drupal best practices;
- Ability to work on multiple projects;
- Ability to program custom Drupal modules and configure Drupal applications
The company offer:
- Interesting and complex projects;
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging and varied work;
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth;
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 069104433
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code DD1 in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.