Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
DYNINNO Financial Technologies is a part of DYNINNO Group that provide in-house IT solutions, lead generation and sales to brands operating in more than 50 markets worldwide.
DYNINNO Financial Technologies is a rapidly growing financial technology company, providing access to loans and payment services to underserved consumers and small businesses across Europe and other regions. We build our business with a long-term view and a substantial capacity to scale.
Due to the expansion of the company, we are looking for a:
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Our Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services and also plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Take ownership of marketing KPIs and ensure optimal utilization of all acquisition channels(SEO, Paid Marketing, Content, Social).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them.
- Consistently monitor ROI across marketing channels and segments.
- Participate in the budgeting process and provide feedback on growth, marketing strategy.
- Pitch-in with your inputs on offline partnership strategy.
- Experienced (minimum of 3+ years) in digital marketing with deep knowledge of underlying concepts and technologies.
- A self-starter and a cross-functional team player who can keep focus in a fast-changing environment.
- Fluent in Romanian and English
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Office in Chisinau.
- Young and motivated colleagues.
- Real growth possibilities within the company.
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organized by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences.
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs< fun monthly office events, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.