Indrivo is a place where talent meets technology to create digital solutions that bring out valuable new uses of data and build intelligent and virtuous systems aimed at empowering people.
We are looking for ambitious and savvy talents to join our team and help us shape the future of technology.
PHP (Drupal) Senior Developer
We are looking for an experienced PHP (Drupal 7/8) developer. You will have the opportunity to build highly secure and scalable platforms in leading cloud environments that connect and support thousands of users. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Work on projects for our European clients (Romania, Belgium, Luxembourg);
- Manage daily standup meeting with the team (Agile approach);
- Review other programmers code and receive feedback on yours;
- Design solutions for challenging tasks, sometimes outside Drupal’s area, by implementing various API clients/services
- Work mostly with Drupal 8 (be that classic or decoupled strategies)
- 3+ years of Drupal based web-development (backend), and
- 5+ years of PHP OOP programming;
- Knowledge of MySQL (queries, small optimisation tricks);
- Knowledge of what a Coding Standard is and adhering to one when using Drupal/other framework or CMS;
- Excellent understanding of GitFlow (along with Branches, Merge Requests, Code Review);
- Ability to create, professionally document and execute estimates;
- Stong communication skills both oral (eg. when missing deadlines) and written (eg. when describing tasks in Remine/JIRA/Trello/other task management platform);
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, identify facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with advanced PHP development frameworks and workflows (Symfony, Composer)
- Familiarity with Configuration Management toolsets, Acquia tools and solutions (Lightning, BLT, DevDesktop, Acquia Cloud).
- Experience with backend technologies like NodeJS, Python, or Ruby and scalable server technologies
- Experience with SSRS, TFS, REST, GIT, Cloud Solutions, Bootstrap and KnockoutJS
What we offer:
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.