If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above Average Principles:
Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have a personal ownership and pride;
Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
Similar Positions: Project Manager, Recruiter, Vendor Manager
• Select candidates for tech positions, interview, screen the best CVs;
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, linkedin etc;
• Manage suppliers, thorough evaluation / screening and presentation of candidates. Provide feedback and direction to providers to ensure their on-boarding;
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Negotiate with vendors best rates;
• Follow up to ensure that interested companies register, and are actively responding to our requests.
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Developing own relationships with present/potential clients
• Resource requests, deliver within time and cost limitations.
- Positive spirit;
- Love to negotiate;
- Hard working;
- Understand hiring, people;
- Have experience within the software world;
- High Standards;
- Yes! attitude;Why you should apply?
• Work in an international environment;
• Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
• Work in a team of experienced co-workers;
• Compensation of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
• Attractive and competitive salary paid on time;
• Bonuses in addition to the salary;About us:
Index helps leading companies, scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. We are growing fast and have the vision of building a leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join. us.
More information about the company: http://index.dev/ Apply by sending CV to email@example.com with a short description (up to 100 words) about yourselfThe subject of the email: IT recruiter- CV (Your First/Last Name)