HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Junior Freight Coordinator USA (night shift) @ Impro Group
Candidates must possess strong communication skills in English, multitasking ability, problem solving, highly motivated and continuous improvement orientated.
• Managing the inflow of incoming and outgoing shipments into the respective USA warehouse by identifying the appropriate carriers taking into account the type of good, W&D, cost, time.
• Generating all needed Paperwork for Export and Import.
• Auditing and approving logistic invoices for payments.
• Tracking and Coordinating shipments pick up and delivery dates to assure scheduled timetables and planned deliveries are met.
• Resolving any shipment problem occurred and Filing Claims with Shipping Companies.
Qualifications & Skills:
• College/University degree.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Computer literacy (Browser, Email, Skype, basic knowledge of Apache OpenOffice suite).
• Accurate to details.
• Analytical approach and decision-making skills.
• Team-player, communicative, dedication, punctuality.
• Experience in a similar position not required but considered an advantage.
• Fixed schedules: Monday - Friday (late night shift – 3 pm to 12 am related to EST US time zone).
• Attractive salary package - starting $500/month + 75$ paid lunches.
• Salary increase after 3 month trial period.
• Excellent opportunity to grow professionally.
• Pleasant and friendly working environment.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: RR44@search4staff.com
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.