XOR is the global leader in Human Resource / Talent Acquisition workflow automation. Leveraging the cutting-edge technologies of Artificial Intelligence, automation and chatbot, XOR is an enterprise-now SaaS platform that will streamline the most challenging and time-consuming processes in recruiting.
XOR is the most enterprise-ready recruiting workflow platform available! Our benefits focus on making the automation experience better for everyone!
We are looking for an Automation QA Tester who will collaborate with the whole team to ensure that a high-quality product is delivered into production.
You will ensure that all test results, defects, and potential risks and issues are properly identified, fully documented in the test tool and forwarded to the development team.
- Writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites. QA automation engineers design automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining the priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Designing documentation for automated processes. These documents include test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- Using automation testing frameworks. In a nutshell, testing frameworks are sets of practices and tools for creating and designing test cases more efficiently. Although an optional part of the automated testing process, an organized framework reduces maintenance costs and testing efforts while making test automation code reusable, maintainable, and stable. Building an automation framework is an advanced task for senior automation QA engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required)
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and timeliness in order to meet customer expectations
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates effective listening, communicate, interaction, discretion, and diplomacy skills
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills to interact with business and technical resources
- Must perform well in a high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to aggressive project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Demonstrates a general understanding of the insurance industry and organizational relationships of the company
- Demonstrates the ability to conduct investigation and research into system errors and discrepancies
- Demonstrates skill in the development of test plans and test cases through a thorough analysis of requirements
- Competitive salary
- Official employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth SaaS company
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
Good luck with your application and we can’t wait to see your profile. Please send your CV to email@example.com