Indrivo is a place where talent meets technology to create digital solutions that bring out valuable new uses of data and build intelligent and virtuous systems aimed at empowering people.
We are looking for ambitious and savvy talents to join our team and help us shape the future of technology.
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist who will orchestrate people management role, including selection, onboarding, performance management, learning and development. As HR Manager you will be recruiting top talent and providing our staff members with exceptional work experience. We expect a highly motivated and flexible professional who understands key challenges of IT industry and who will improve our processes of compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management, internal communications and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer brand.
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes;
- Drafting of employment, resignation documents, leaves and other documents related to human resources management;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers, planning and sometimes delivering training - including inductions for new staff;
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs;
- Scheduling and conducting job evaluations;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies, procedures and staff handbooks;
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- 2+ years of HR Manager experience;
- Organisational and time management skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- IT recruitment experience & familiarity with IT job profiles.
What we offer:
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.