Keymitt is an international team of IoT product developers known for our successful Kickstarter campaign (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/204411570/keymitt-smart-lock-give-your-door-lock-a-new-life/description).
We are looking for a qualified Senior Python Developer to join our team by developing new features to the product.
- Code primarily in Python but also able to use the right language for the right job;
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation;
- Design and develop core features in back-end processing systems;
- Work closely with developers and infrastructure engineers to design, analyze and implement functional requirements;
- Deliver high quality product on time and with minimal supervision;
- Provide support as needed;
- Be part of a dynamic and fun team that gets it done.
- B.Tech./ B.E / MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related stream;
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- 3+ years of Python / Java development projects experience;
- Minimum of 2 live project rollouts;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Software development and testing, deployment and support using Agile/Kanban development methodologies;
- Experience with such technologies and frameworks as Flask, Python3, Gunicorn, PyJWT, gevent, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Tornado, MongoDB, Redis are more than welcomed.
- Functioning as part of a as part of a high performance team, working on high priority deliverables
- Good English Communication Skills.
- Own product: your impact is visible and measurable;
- Latest technologies used;
- Competitive pay. Salary is official and all the social package will be provided;
- Interesting and fun work environment;
- Great coffee, fruits and cookies everyday.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and join an outstanding team of professionals to become a driving force for unexpected!