Activities: Electrical designing, engineering and construction of electrical equipment. Commissioning of electrical equipment.
- University degree in electrical/electronic engineering or related disciplines.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical equipment problems and perform complex system tests.
- Availability to travel for short and long working missions worldwide.
- Excellent graduation score or experience of minimum 1 year on similar filed.
- Knowledge of electrical schematics.
- Preferred Knowledge of ePlan.
- Capability of self-training.
- Knowledge of English language level, B1.
- Preferred Knowledge of Italian language.
- Preferred knowledge of PLC, HMI and SCADA on Siemens Simatic platform
- Long term employing after trial period.
- Salary Negotiable. (Economical treatment based on capacity and productivity).
Applicants may send their CV in English by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +373 (0) 68697968 / +373 (0) 68020660