HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
The company is a full-service digital agency established in 2002 from Denmark. The company is owned by key employees and brings together +100 creative, analytical and technical minds.
- You have a great interest in and experience with internet technology, and may be a trained engineer, computer scientist or the like;
- You have experience in developing object-oriented languages, modern databases and frameworks, APIs and services;
- You have a toolbox with distributed code versioning, * nix console, structured testing and Open Source components.
- You have experience with system architecture in complex systems that utilize internet technologies - focusing on data integrity, traceability and performance.
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails, GCP (devops), RSpec, background jobs (Sidekiq), MongoDB, and so on.
The company offer:
- Interesting and complex projects;
- Very competitive salary;
- Challenging and varied work;
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth;
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com; Phone: 069104433
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code RRD in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.