DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us improve our operating systems and tools. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and will employ DevOps tools to improve the development team’s production.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment;
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability;
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation;
- Apply system upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade operation tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary;
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures accordingly to business requirements;
- Implement automation tools and frameworks for automated deployments (CI/CD pipelines);
- Maintain and improve the infrastructure built on top of Kubernetes;
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- At least 1 year of experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role;
- Code deployment tools (Puppet/Ansible/Chef);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus;
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring;
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins / Selenium);
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools like Git and GitHub;
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux operating system (Ubuntu/CentOS/Debian);
- Server Firewall Administration;
- Good understanding of Network Routing and Switching principals (optional);
- Problem-solving attitude;
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Boundary-free and direct interaction with product owner;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
- Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
To apply, send your CV in English to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.