SITRA GROUP is an international transport company which specialises in the transportation of foodstuff. We pride ourselves on a high level of service, carrying our customer its goods throughout Europe in a timely fashion. Besides our head office in Ypres we have branches in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Poland, Lithuania and Russia. For our new office in Chisinau, we are looking for someone to join our team:
As SITRA Chisinau is constantly growing, we are considering to add a new talent to our leadership team. We are looking for someone with a right kind of experience and potential proven in the past, who will be attracted to advance together with our fast-growing company.
You will be comfortable dealing with colleagues and direction level and able to carry out the duties with enthusiasm, accuracy and speed.
- Studies: Superior, preferably in the field of transportation of goods, logistics, management, supply chain;
- Work experience in a managerial position for at least 1 year, for example as a team leader, coordinator, supervisor, team manager;
- Work experience in the transportation field for at least 2 years;
- Experience in the field of international transportation of goods would be considered as an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Reliable, interested in learning, enthusiastic, can motivate the team with patience and professionalism;
- Open-minded, hands-on person, that is flexible to changes;
- Knowledge of the state language, Russian and English (at least upper-intermediate); Other languages are an advantage;
- Good planning and reporting skills;
- PC knowledge - (Office Package);
- Open to occasional visits to Headquarters from Belgium;
- Coordinate the activity of 10 dispatchers of the Frigo Department;
- To be responsible enough to follow the workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency. At the same time, to be broad thinking.
- Propose improvements to existing procedures;
- Assistance and organization of dispatchers’ activity;
- Assistance with the operational activity of the Dispatching team;
- Preparation of regularly scheduled reports, as well as upon request;
What we offer:
- Personal growth within a winning team;
- Very close cooperation with the Headquarters from Belgium, in contact to direction level;
- Official employment and full social package;
- Motivating high-level salary in line with your experience and qualifications. If you are the right candidate for this position, we are sure we can come to an agreement on salary;
- As you will be working in a fast-growing international company, you have the exceptional possibility to grow fast together with us.
Did you know that SITRA is a family company? It was founded in 1962 by the Saelens family, which to this day manages it, so it has become what it is now: an ultramodern transport company with strong ambitions to grow further.
! Do you want to join our team? E-mail your CV and motivation letter to: E_Timpov@sitra-group.com
Do you want to know more about us? www.sitra-group.com