DYNINNO Moldova (www.facebook.com/DyninnoMoldova)
is a modern and ambitious data processing technological company. Our clients are some of the worldwide leaders in Travel and IT industries and our collaboration has resulted in an unprecedented business growth of our clients on a global scale.
DYNINNO Moldova is part of an international DYNINNO Group of companies, that has active facilities in India, Colombia, Egypt and the Philippines. We are using cutting-edge technologies to excel in our Data Processing, FinTech and IT business divisions.
DYNINNO Moldova is a great place to kickstart your professional career: we've created an inspiring working environment that allows our talents to grow into future leaders.
Our team members are open, energetic and creative individuals, ready to achieve new heights and be the driving force behind our business.
Due to our client’s business expansion, we are currently looking to fill out a position of Part-time Data Processing Agents.
Data Processing Agents are responsible for ensuring that quality methods and procedures of our global partner’s business activities are followed to guarantee compliance with all business and functional requirements. They keep us in check and hold us to the high standards we expect.
- Motivating income starting from $400 and performance bonuses.
- International group experience and working environment.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program.
- Guaranteed development.
- Monthly team-building events.
- Participation in global projects for interested professionals.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Data processing: analyzing large arrays of data from different sources, digitizing it and making a weighted solution on the base of it.
- Motivating: discussing associates point-of-interest topics. Developing contests, awards, and themes that increase teams’ loyalty and focus.
- Evaluating: performing evaluations and in-depth analysis with each associate every two weeks.
- Monitoring associates' performance: reviewing associates performance, attendance, and daily statistics.
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Motivation and dedication.
- Work-oriented personality.
- Ability to work 5 days/week, 25 hours/week.