KIVORK is an international IT company specializing in travel industry. We are currently seeking highly-qualified and result-oriented professionals ready to challenge themselves and enhance their skills. If you wish to partake in creative projects and pursue ambitious goals, come join us!
We expect you to:
- Understand, simulate and analyse LTV, ROI, ARPU, retention, churn, etc.;
- Have extensive experience in automation of analytical processes (Python/R);
- Be well-familiar with Google Core reporting API, Measurement Protocol;
- Perform A/B testing and estimate its accuracy;
- Calculate “uncalculated” metrics (loyalty, utility, quality);
- Have experience working with both web & mobile analytics;
- Be able to work independently with a result-oriented approach;
- Be capable to identify the core essence behind the strings of numbers;
- Be able to systematize and visualize the results of your work;
- Have proven experience with ad monetization;
- Educational background in maths or statistics would be an asset.
You will have to:
- Test hypotheses (formation, testing, outcome evaluation);
- Prepare reports and analyze the dynamics of key product metrics;
- Develop metrics which will help to measure the success of feature/experiment;
- Gather and analyze data taken from various sources (DB, GoogleAnalytics, amplitude and/or other analytics systems);
- Assist in identifying internal and external growth points of company’s products.
- Decent remuneration and full social package;
- Comfortable location in the city centre;
- Work in a cohesive team of professionals;
- Creative and promising projects;
- Professional growth.
To express interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!