DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for Sales Representatives to join our growing team in Chisinau. Your mission will be to promote and sell our services to individual consultants and thus assist them in securing employment.
- Promote services to an existing database of clients
- Communicate with clients via email, Skype and phone
- Conduct presentations about our services via Skype, Zoom or Teams
- Negotiate and close deals with new and returning clients.
- Good knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Basic computer skills (email, skype, Office applications)
- Pro-active learner, able to multitask and work independently and in a team
- Hands-on experience with the online searches, CRMs, or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary (base + sales commission)
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional and non-work-related training needs (Ex. Language or Driving lessons, GYM, etc.)
- Cozy relaxation areas, with access to a playroom (with air hockey, table tennis, darts) and library
- Bar with a professional coffee machine, free coffee/tea, biscuits, seasonal fruits
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events.
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
We invite you to check this short article to better understand what is it like, working as a sales representative in the Career Center: https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/advising-development-experts/
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.