DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 170 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
International Sales Representative
We are looking for Sales Representatives to join our growing team. Your mission will be to promote and sell our services to individual consultants and thus assist them in securing a job or a project.
- Promote services to an existing database of clients
- Communicate with clients via email, Skype and phone
- Conduct presentations about the services
- Negotiate and close deals with new and returning clients.
- Advanced knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Basic computer skills (email, skype, Office applications)
- Pro-active learner, able to multitask and work independently and in a team
- Work in a dynamic company, with clients from all around the world
- Supportive and passionate team, ready to mentor newcomers
- Full social package and a competitive payout, including a base salary starting from €400 plus sales commission. Average monthly payout in the team is €850
- Flexible schedule allowing you to choose the convenient starting time for yourself
- Possibility of combining working from the office and from home, after successfully passing initial training in the office
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional and personal development opportunities via our retention policy
- Cozy relaxation area, games room and a diverse library
- Corporate and team-building events as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or into other departments. To apply, please send your CV, with the job title, to email@example.com Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
We invite you to check this short article to better understand what is it like, working as a sales representative in the Career Center: https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/advising-development-experts/