These first steps are the ones that shape you, that push you forward, that leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to the growth of a strongly developing group.
Fancy a career in audit? Taxaco is looking for you!
Do you want to seize the opportunity to improve processes and move forward? And at the same time being a part of a young team which will hold your back at your beginnings?
TX & A CO was established in Moldova in 2006, and now out staff includes 25 emploees.
Our client portfolio includes over 150 both international and local clients from various industries: IT industry, Legal and advocacy, Online sales,Trade industry, Representative offices of the Foreign companies, Consulting and outsourcing industry.
What will be your role within our team?
- Support in preparing the audit planning documentation;
- Inform audit assistants on the audit plan, their responsibilities and the objectives to perform;
- Coordinate the team to carry out work assigned to them - instruct, coach, support;
- Perform engagement administration review to ensure that:
- Ensure the audit programs and conclusions are properly filled in and the documentation of the work is in accordance with Taxaco policies.
- Work under the manager’s coordination and produce reliable deliverables that are ready for manager/partner review;
- Ensure that the audit team under your supervision observes the relevant professional quality standards;
- Provide for the timely completion of the assigned engagements and continuous communication with the client, manager and the audit team;
- Identify the clients’ or potential clients’ needs as a base for additional services to be delivered by our professional organization;
- Establish close working relationship with the client, to fulfill engagement expectations and assess needs;
- Appraise the professional performance of the audit team members.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary package
- Lunch vouchers
- ACCA qualification program support
What are the requirements?
- Graduate in Economics/ Technical faculties or other relevant areas
- Previous working experience in audit
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Good communication skills in English
- Willing to continuously improve your knowledge