Austrian company took the decision to open Logistics Hub in Republic of Moldova.
The main purpose of Logistics Hub is to ensure all transportation needs in EU zone.
Annual Logistics Budget: 1M+ euro.
Purpose of the position:
The Logistics Manager is responsible for organization of negotiating, procuring, and managing transportation requirements related to our main businesses.
This position reports to Chief Operations Officer, manages a team of up to 10 employees.
The position works closely with sales, warehouses, trucking companies, and software vendor.
Here are the things we want to hire you to do:
- Responsible for all carrier related functions, including identifying the optimal shipper for every lane. This will be key to ensuring budgets are met or surpassed!
- Negotiate all lanes to manage transportation spend while ensuring service levels are met
- Lead our network bid process to drive cost savings and predictability in our transportation spend
- Work with our warehouses to optimize our flow of product both in and out of the facilities
Here are the things we think you need:
- 3-5 years experience managing transportation networks
- A continuous improvement mindset that constantly searches out areas for efficiency improvement
- Areas include, but are not limited to, our systems, our processes and the tools we have or need
- The ability to work cross functionally and provide superior service to our Customer service team
- Familiar with customs clearance and border crossing
- Fluent knowledge of English and German languages.
Perks & Benefits:
We value our employees and their well being. As a growing business we aim to stay up to par on the latest perks and benefits for all of our eligible team members. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- A competitive salary: starting from 1500 euro per month.
- White salary with taxes paid.
- A competitive and flexible vacation policy.
- Competitive compensation package.
- On-going training and development programs.
- Company wide “annual kickoff” offsite (at a location to be disclosed).
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be invited to the interview.