Alfasoft is a Moldovan-based top quality full-service software company focusing on e-government by providing project and program management, business process re-engineering, software engineering services and packaged software solutions for the legislative, executive and judicial branches of power in the emerging markets. We help our clients around the world to plan and implement a technology change, appropriately and strategically, using our high-end management information solutions.
This job is for you if you want to be in the thick of electronic governance industry. Our professional and friendly team is looking for a Business Analyst - a person passionate by technology and software building. You will be one of the key persons of our e-Gov projects in Moldova and abroad.
Being our Business Analyst you will perform a full stack of BA activities including:
Please, apply if you have following traits, skills and qualifications:
- Business Analysis and Modelling;
- Requirements Analysis and System Definition;
- Data Analysis and Modelling;
- Process and System Integration
An 'ideal' candidate will also have:
- Ability to integrate and work in an international environment with multilingual culture;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with users and technical staff;
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team;
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments;
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline;
- 4+ years of proven experience in Analysis and Integration of information systems;
- Proven experience in structured methodologies and technologies;
- Good knowledge of BPMN, UML, Use-Case specifications, Non-Functional Requirements specification;
- Very good knowledge of data analysis and data modelling;
- Good command of the English, Romanian and Russian languages (written & verbal);
- Post graduate degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline;
- Knowledge of BPEL and/or BPM standards;
- BA professional certificate (like ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, CBAP or similar).
- Official employment and competitive salary adequate to your knowledge and skills;
- Opportunities for professional development (trainings and professional certifications - ECBA, CCBA, CBAP etc.);
- Key role in state-level projects worldwide and in Moldova;
- Comfortable and friendly work environment – friendly colleagues, tea, coffee, snacks etc.;
- Travel abroad opportunities.