Petrom-Moldova is looking for a full time position of Expert Area Management (AM).
- Coordination and control of all Filling stations from an area concerning achieving the right performance in line with Petrom’s internal rules and regulations;
- Participation in the country filling stations strategy to secure and extend the market position in Petrom's filling stations operations;
- Continuous control of stock status at the filling stations;
- Evaluation of stock disagreements;
- Reaching and exceeding budgetary targets;
- Development and applying of the training programs for dealers, filling station managers, filling station personnel;
- Training "on the spot" in line with the requirements and standards of Petrom/OMV;
- Control and sanction dealers and filling station heads for breaches of procedures and internal regulations of Petrom Moldova;
- Provide advising service in representing the Petrom/OMV in FS regarding marketing activities and promotional campaigns;
- Assist Department Manager in obtaining operative data from AM region when urgent data needed;
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- University degree;
- Experience in sales/training or other similar position;
- Fluent in English, Romanian and Russian;
- Driving license – B category;
- Good PC (MS- Excel, Word, Power Point) knowledge;
- Strong disciplined & behavior;
- Multitask handling abilities;
- Crisis manager & conflict solver;
- Ready for travelling & permanent availability;
- Result oriented;
- Pro-active and team player.
- Great Team;
- Motivating salary;
- Performance bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Sport allowance;
- Training & personal development plan;
- Service car + laptop + phone.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV with photo and Cover Letter in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the position for which you are applying.
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.