The big international company is looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer with good experience in software development and testing. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will focus in the development, test, and deployment of complex testing solutions. You will design, create/implement, and maintain test automation tools to increase productivity and efficiency in the QA department.
- Plan, design and enhance automation tools/frameworks for software testing;
- Write, execute and refactor automated test cases;
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA processes.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Good understanding of web technologies;
- Programming skills and proven experience in JAVA:
- OOPs Concepts;
- File IO and Serialization, Markup Languages like XML and JSON;
- Multithreading and Synchronization;
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
Base experience of using automation tools/frameworks for software testing:
- Junit and/or TestNG;
- Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in Linux and\or Windows OS;
- Experience with other programming languages like Python - Advantage;
- Knowledge of layer 2- 4 networking protocols (TCP / IP, UDP) – Advantage;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience in our company;
- Professional Trainings on company's technologies and practice in our fully equipped laboratories;
- A competitive salary linked to your performance;
- Lunch compensation;
- Private medical insurance.
Interested candidates please send CVs to e-mail:
email@example.com , with indication of the vacancy code: QADVB
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Additional questions can be asked on the number: +373 60 522 274.
You can see all our vacancies on the website: www.search4staff.com