Mid + Full-Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer, Mid Level experience required.
Do you want to be part of a growing global team working on some of the newest full stack technologies?
Safeguard Global is currently building an experienced (Mid-level), highly talented development team to work on providing SAAS based solutions for the needs of our customers. You will get a chance to work on some of the newest full stack technology stacks including nodejs, React and other cutting edge AWS technologies to deliver Global Managed Payroll solutions to address complex business issues.
You will be responsible for developing on a full stack of technologies to deliver solutions to address complex business issues. The ideal applicant will be able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. We offer excellent career opportunities for professionals with impressive software engineering background and excellent interpersonal skills.
What you will be doing:
- Design and develop front-end and back-end application functionality in modular architecture
- Perform end-end and unit testing on newly developed functionality
- Experienced in writing code keeping quality and performance aspects in mind
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge user interface solutions
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently and fix in a timely fashion
- Create and review feature designs and code to ensure upholding product quality
- Relied upon to be team oriented, problem solver, flexible and dynamic in an Agile environment big on collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
- Experience in developing with microservices, RESTful APIs
- Experience of using tools for code repository GIT/SVN/bitbucket/perforce
- Experience using the Agile scrum/Kanban for software delivery
- Experience in using PostgreSQL or any other relational database
- Proficiency in creating technical design, readme, architecture documents
- Experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, ELK, bash scripting within AWS cloud environment a plus
- Experience using JIRA, Jenkins, docker, AWS a plus
- Experience using deployment methodologies a plus
- Experience with Vue, Angular, Bootstrap 3, GoLang/PHP, a plus
- English language skills (verbal and written)