Complexica is a leading provider of Artificial Intelligence software applications that can optimise sales, marketing, and supply chain decisions, particularly for organisations characterised by a large SKU range and long tail of customers.
We were founded upon the research of several world-renown computer scientists, and have commercialised a modularised software platform called Decision Cloud® that empowers staff across
multiple business functions to make better decisions.
Great opportunity to develop existing and learn new skills.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a mid-level Java developer. You will be part of a team involved in all stages of the software
development process. This is an exciting opportunity to develop existing and learn new skills.
Why choose to work with our team?
● Interesting and innovative projects, software and leading technology to work with
● Accessible and approachable leadership
● High Performance Culture where the team are measured on work output not timesheets
● Agile, fast paced, non-bureaucratic office environment
● Flexible, supportive and caring culture
Key Skills you need to be able to demonstrate to successful in the role:
● A previous background working with Java, Spring stack (spring boot, Spring JPA) and restful Web
● Solid understanding of the software development process
● Excellent problem-solving skills and willing to learn new skills
● Experience working/designing micro-service architectures and devops tools like chef-puppet,
docker are highly regarded.
● Experience working in SaaS based applications.
The below skills while not essential, will be viewed favourably
● Algorithm design and validation skills
● Exposure to:
● HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
● Unit Testing, continuous integration
● Comfortable working on Ubuntu Linux
Successful shortlisted applicants will also be required to complete a short technical test.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org