HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
- The Helpdesk Team Member will be a part of a professional and service-oriented helpdesk team, working with diverse and cutting-edge technologies and will be responsible for providing IT support globally.
- The perfect candidate would mix technical and customer service skills and be passionate about technology and helping people.
- Provide IT support for our employees worldwide;
- Follow up with our employees and provide best-in-class service;
- Gain knowledge in cutting edge IT platforms, applications and infrastructure;
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users;
- Create and revise training materials, mentor new team members.
- 1+ years of experience with providing IT support,
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365, Windows Servers, TCP/IP, Active Directory;
- Customer service oriented;
- Eager to learn and grow professionally;
- Platforms we use;
- Microsoft Windows Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Active Directory, SQL;
- Windows desktop and server operating systems;
- Cloud based applications: Salesforce, SuccessFactors;
- Networking, VPNs, remote access, IP Telephony;
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience;
- Professional Trainings on company's technologies and practice in a fully equipped laboratories;
- A competitive salary linked to your performance;
- Lunch compensation;
- Private medical insurance.
Interested candidates please send CVs to e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org, with indication of the vacancy code: HTMVB.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Additional questions can be asked on the number: +373 60 522 274.
You can see all our vacancies on the website: www.search4staff.com