Join “Agile Partners”, a company of young professionals creating and building global FinTech products.
Agile Partners is looking for a Financial Analyst with a passion for numbers and the willingness to leave their mark on building global products.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Work in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority
- The opportunity to leave a mark in building amazing Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses
- Full social package and official employment. The company is an IT Park resident
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided
- Friendly work environment, with a big relax zone and modern kitchen
- Free tea, coffee, sweets and weekly fruits included
- Flexible vacation time
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Has relevant work experience of at least 3 years in financial planning, data modeling, and/or consulting
- Has good speaking and writing English skills
- Experienced, or not afraid to work with multicultural teams
- Embraces the Agile Scrum work & delivery framework
- Faces challenges full on and has the ability to identify data patterns
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and our team will get in touch with you. Excited to hear from you!