• Recording and filling in questionnaires received from customers. Guarantying that all the related information is properly saved;
• Providing administrative support to the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers;
• Ensuring all complaints are properly understood, recorded appropriately, followed up and replied in a timely manner;
• Distributing documents being part of the quality system;
• Keeping the list of existing documents up to date.
• Good level of English (written and fluent spoken). French language is a plus;
• Higher education;
• Work experience of min. 6 months in similar position;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Pdf.reader);
• Ability to get involved in missions, tasks assigned according to specific needs;
• Show interest in the success and development of the company;
• Do the work with enthusiasm and energy.
• Good salary;
• Full social package;
• A diverse and interesting work;
• Attractive working conditions within an international team;
• Lunch tickets and delicious coffee;
• Comfortable office in modern building.
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.
Tel.: +373 60422844.