INDRIVO is a privately held, progressive international company specializing in customized digital consulting and technology development services. We breed exceptional talent and our team is constantly evolving as we strive to inspire our people and grow them to be thought industry leaders.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS2.1/3, jQuery, Ajax, front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects;
- Collaborate with senior consultants, information architects, designers and business analysts to develop and deliver the best products to our clients and to the market;
- Adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states;
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI;
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices including smartphones and tablets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with one of the following: React, Vue JS, Angular JS development framework, Node.JS and NoSQL - would be an advatage;
- Advanced understanding of standard front end development technologies: HTML5, CSS2.1/3, jQuery + Plugins, Photoshop/Illustrator;
- Demonstratable experience developing for Responsive Web Design, as well as targeted Mobile Web Development;
- Experience with/using Version control (i.e.: GIT, SVN);
- Strong command of using Firebug and/or Chrome Developer Tools;
- Comfortable working around PHP templates and the various IDEs, 3rd party API integration, varied CMS experience;
- Good understanding of Front End concepts such as Progressive Enhancement vs. Graceful Degradation, accessibility, browser inconsistencies and support for various CSS properties;
- Experience developing with plain jQuery and other JS librairies;
- Native mobile app development;
- Proficient with preprocessors such as Sass, LESS;
- Proficient using regular expressions;
- Experience with OOP pattern development;
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team building trips paid by the company;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are a dynamic team and do not discriminate against gender, age or race;
- We are located in a modern office building in the center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying "Front-End Developer" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com