Code Factory provides software development services to organizations of any size, leveraging the latest technology developments to bring your business the software or product it needs to succeed.
We are an international organization with delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and experience in Betting, Fintech, E-Commerce and Healthcare sectors.
By joining our team, you would be able to work with the newest technologies, on interesting and unique projects, and still have a lot of fun!
Don’t miss this lifetime opportunity to work with us as:
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to work with amazing people.
- Steady employment and the possibility to work on different projects, in different fields;
- Lots of integration events and company parties;
- Training on newest technologies within the company;
- Free English courses, yoga, massage and a lot of other interesting things…
You will be involved in activities like:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
What challenges we are facing every day?
- Complex real-time web apps;
- Interactive dashboards and scoreboards supporting thousands of requests per second;
- Real-time data processing;
- More than 20 million users daily;
- Gigabytes of data per day.
RWhat do we expect?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proven working experience in Java development;
- Proven working experience in Scala development;
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 8 platforms;
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
- Profound insight of Java 8 and functional programming;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL;
- Strong english knowledge.
- Experience with Scala frameworks: Akka, Spray, Akka-Streams, Kafka
- Experience in working with domain driven design and web services
If you think that your profile is coresponding to the requirements above, please do not hesitate to send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +373 69861961 and let's have a talk!