LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe s.r.o. (LAFE) was established in August 2012 in order to provide accounting services to LUKOIL group organizations.
We create value for business and society by doing business with integrity and ethics to build trust. Our main office is in Prague, Czech Republic with branches in Switzerland, Bulgaria and recently opened branch in the Republic of Moldova.
We are a team of the accounting professionals.
We believe that we can offer professionally challenging positions to our employees. Our clients include upstream entities, refineries, trading companies and retail organizations operating hundreds of petrol stations.
- Management of general ledger team
- Perform accounting activities in area of General ledger according corporate and local standards
- Perform duties according closing schedule and according task list maintained for the department
- Follow the assigned procedures and policies of LUKOIL
- Ensures that accounting manuals and other documentation is kept up to date, and that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines for the monthly closing process
- Reconcile the assigned accounts
- Cooperates and provides information to stake holders (client, Auditors, authorities, HQ) as applicable
- Various ad hoc questions, tasks and projects within functional responsibility of LAFE requested by the manager
- Provide training to new comers or other employees in scope
- In case of absence of your colleagues, high workload or emergency situation you can be expected to takeover temporary other roles. So please interpret the job description as guidance for your main work duties
CRITICAL SKILLS/LEADERSHIP CRITERIA
- Accounting knowledge of IFRS
- Romanian and English language
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of accounting reporting procedures
- Computer skills – MS Word, Outlook, Excel (on a higher level)
- Knowledge of local accounting software or SAP
- Team player
- Active approach
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Leadership skills
- Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
- Modern office
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for further growth and development
We believe that it is not only the competitive remuneration package including wide range of benefits that attracts our colleagues to work for LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe s.r.o., it is also the friendly atmosphere and general work conditions, including the modern office premises.
So if you find this vacancy suitable for you, please send your CV to our recruitment partner firstname.lastname@example.org and they will contact you for an interview.
We thank you for your interest in our career opportunities!