LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe s.r.o. (LAFE) was established in August 2012 in order to provide accounting services to LUKOIL group organizations.
We create value for business and society by doing business with integrity and ethics to build trust. Our main office is in Prague, Czech Republic with branches in Switzerland, Bulgaria and recently opened branch in the Republic of Moldova.
We are a team of the accounting professionals.
We believe that we can offer professionally challenging positions to our employees. Our clients include upstream entities, refineries, trading companies and retail organizations operating hundreds of petrol stations.
- Unfinished construction and fixed assets accounting
- GL processes and monthly closing procedures
- Preparation of different financial and special purpose reports
- Month end closing according to the international standards
- Corporate reporting, intercompany reconciliations
- Cooperation with auditors
- Incoming and outgoing bank payments, loans and interests postings
- Romanian language
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Accounting education
- Computer skills – Excel
- Good interpersonal skills (teamwork, communication skills)
- Sense for detail, accuracy
- Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
- Modern office
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for further growth and development
We believe that it is not only the competitive remuneration package including wide range of benefits that attracts our colleagues to work for LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe s.r.o., it is also the friendly atmosphere and general work conditions, including the modern office premises.
So if you find this vacancy suitable for you, please send your CV to our recruitment partner email@example.com and they will contact you for an interview.
We thank you for your interest in our career opportunities!