Experience: Senior Level
Job type: Full Time
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! Whether you’re a top-notch developer, a creative marketing guru or a burgeoning math wiz with a passion for data analysis, our company is eager to welcome you into the fold.
When you join us, you become a member of our team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers. All of our staff is composed of highly-motivated individuals who are passionate about their fields and enjoy working together to achieve a common goal. Our purpose here at Volt isn't just to develop cool things. Instead, we also focus on creating products that make life better for our customers by helping them achieve their financial goals. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to plenty of career opportunities and a work environment that helps them succeed.
We’re a fast-growing Romanian FinTech Company that utilizes the latest technologies to develop innovative products in the financial sector. Our products are integrated with banks and financial institutions such as MasterCard and Visa. We constantly innovate and create new opportunities for our clients through digital transformation and friendly solutions. Joining Volt means taking part in an adventure that’s only just begun, during which you’ll be fulfilling an essential role in helping us shape the future of finance and beyond.
If you have a consistent track record of achieving goals in dynamic and risky environments, take the entrepreneurial approach to problem solving, have strong leadership and communication skills, and you're comfortable stabilizing and coordinating a variety of complex activities, you could be an excellent fit.
You also need to have a solid understanding of growth strategy, analytics and marketing plus a proven track record of strong cross-functional coordination. Additionally, you possess exceptional analytical and communication skills.
You strive to be the best at what you do, and you want to make your teammates better. You have high emotional intelligence, you are passionate about building great teams, and you understand how to influence and motivate people.
Specifically, you should have something akin to the following experience:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with at least 1 year of experience in aggressive growth strategy
- Experience in selling digital products
- Love for the digital products and services
- Fanatical attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about product-related issues
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, math, statistics or relevant field.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools and data tracking platforms
- Strong bias for data-driven decision-making
- Proven success in a fast-paced and challenging environment
You will work closely with executives, product management, sales, professional services and PR. This is a unique opportunity to play a strategic role in an area of revenue growth.
Our Product Marketing Specialist will be directly responsible for making our products “fly-off the shelf”. You will manage the marketing team with the ultimate goal of spreading our products to each and every customer who can benefit from them.
The role also requires significant contributions to the growth hacking department of the company. You will be responsible for thinking, conceptualizing and end-to-end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher revenues.
Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our clients.
- Act as the primary strategic leader to communicate the products
- Drive new product concepts and strategic initiatives through feasibility
- Develop marketing plans and define go-to-market priorities that drive revenue increase
- Identify opportunities for investment and emerging threats and develop strategies to address through a broad understanding of business and technical trends in the data center market and in close collaboration with customers, partners, and internal thought leaders
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Build strong working relationships across product management, corporate marketing and sales to achieve business goals
- Planning and setting goals for the marketing and growth team
- Supporting teammates with training and development activities
- Monitoring team performance to ensure objectives are met
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done, and having fun. We develop our own digital products, which we believe can have a positive impact on the world. Your imprint in marketing and selling them efficiently is essential to the growth and continued success of our company.
We can promise:
- A workplace environment which enables you to learn, grow and develop your career
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- Access to exclusive trainings and workshops with experts in the field
- Career stability in an organization that is secure and growing
- A good salary package - you also have the possibility to become a shareholder
- Fun, dynamic environment.
- Flexible working hours and location.
VOLT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you like working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
To apply to this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !