Experience: Middle Level
Job type: Full Time
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in success! Whether you’re a top-notch developer, a creative marketing guru or a burgeoning math wiz with a passion for data analysis, our company is eager to welcome you into the fold.
When you join us, you become a member of our team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers. All of our staff is composed of highly-motivated individuals who are passionate about their fields and enjoy working together to achieve a common goal. Our purpose here at Volt isn't just to develop cool things. Instead, we also focus on creating products that make life better for our customers by helping them achieve their financial goals. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to plenty of career opportunities and a work environment that helps them succeed.
We’re a fast-growing Romanian FinTech Company that utilizes the latest technologies to develop innovative products in the financial sector. Our products are integrated with banks and financial institutions such as MasterCard and Visa. We constantly innovate and create new opportunities for our clients through digital transformation and friendly solutions. Joining Volt means taking part in an adventure that’s only just begun, during which you’ll be fulfilling an essential role in helping us shape the future of finance and beyond.
You have a razor-sharp attention to detail, broad knowledge of statistics, mathematics and analytics, and an almost obsessive commitment to thoroughness.
You are a passionate Data Analyst who wants to unlock the full potential in analytics and statistics. You are fond of collecting and storing data on sales numbers, financial indicators, market research or other areas.
Your main talent lies in bringing quality and accuracy to the data we collect, then process, design and present it in ways that help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
Specifically, you should have something akin to the following experience:
- Experience as a business/marketing analyst and knowledge of current markets
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, economics, or mathematics
- Solid experience using statistical analysis software and databases
- Advanced knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and analytical processes
- Understanding of digital paid media strategies (PPC, Social, Display)
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Be a motivated self-starter with strong business acuity
We are seeking a data-driven business & marketing analyst to join our growing organization. Our new colleague will be the vital link between our information technology potential and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks on our products.
Your responsibilities will also include gathering data, writing detailed reports on findings, identifying new markets, and advising upper-management on tactics.
Specifically, you will:
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Understand and document our customer’s onboarding process, including where they get their information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then you will suggest changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Present insights to internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating your key findings and recommendations
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done, and having fun. We develop our own digital products, which we believe can have a positive impact on the world. Your imprint in developing and marketing them efficiently is essential to the growth and continued success of our company.
We can promise:
- A workplace environment which enables you to learn, grow and develop your career
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- A lot of things to learn from our chief data scientist
- Access to exclusive trainings and workshops with experts in the field
- Career stability in an organization that is secure and growing
- A good salary package - you also have the possibility to become a shareholder
- Fun, dynamic environment.
- Flexible working hours and location.
Ocean Credit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you like working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
To apply to this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org