WINIFY - is an international company with the head office in Switzerland, which specializes in development of Web and mobile applications.
The products and services are mainly fintech solutions.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
– Development of Web Front End applications
– Ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the app
– Help and guide the product team when designing new features
– Implementation of code documentation
– Applying internal company standards
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
– Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
– Thorough understanding of Angular or React and its core principles
– Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
– Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
– Knowledge of isomorphic is a plus
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– A knack for benchmarking and optimizatio
– Advanced knowledge of CSS Preprocessors (Sass, Less)
– Advanced knowledge of the following frameworks: React, Flux, Redux, Angular, Bootstrap
– Solid understanding of frontend MVC/MVVM architectures
– Knowledge of Automatization Tools: npm, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
– Experience using RESTful APIs
– Experience with Responsive/Adaptive Design
– Experience with Testing/Debugging
– Experience with Git, task trackers
– Good writing and verbal communication skills in English
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch
– Experience with TYPO3 CMS
– Knowledge of CI/CD/CL pipelines
– Follow solid coding practices and standards
– Ability to accurately set and meet deadlines
– Knowledge of Semantic Release/Conventional Commits
- Interesting and stable work in a young team of professionals
- Attractive salary
- Office in the center of the city
- Unique possibilities of gaining experience in dynamically developing branch
- Full social pack, good conditions, education and career
Join us if you are looking for implementation of difficult and non-standard projects in an international environment.
Our recruitment partner is mantis.md, so you are invited to send your CV to email@example.com
They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!