Overall purpose of role
They must have excellent knowledge of .NET C# IIS web application development.
Required skills and experience
• Backend development and integration utilising C# / Win IIS stack.
• ASP.NET 4+
• Entity Framework
• Visual Studio
• MS SQL
• Umbraco CMS
• Experience of database design and management (SQL).
• Ability to communicate ideas verbally and visually in a coherent and impassioned manner.
• Dynamic: Continually exhibits an ability to create inspirational and cohesive solutions for the clients business. Adds value to the bigger picture by providing fresh and inspiring new perspectives whilst producing work that is on brief and fit for purpose.
• Contribute effectively to the interrogation of briefs and ensures own understanding of implications.
Other skills that may be advantageous
• HTML (semantics, accessibility and technical SEO)
• CSS (SASS)
• Task runners and compilers such as Gulp and Webpack
• Azure & AWS knowledge
Personal Qualities and Agency Values
• Thinks innovatively – looks beyond the obvious to develop highly creative and impactful solutions for our clients
• Displays integrity – is sincere in own behaviour and in dealings with others. Takes responsibility for own actions and follows through on promises and requests. Treats others with respect.
• Demonstrates passion – approaches all tasks in a wholehearted and enthusiastic manner. Takes a pro-active, ‘can-do’ and tenacious approach.
• Is results-focused – understands what is important to the client and the agency and is committed to achieving goals.
• Works collaboratively – recognises the value and responsibility of working in a team. Seeks to achieve win-win solutions to problems.
• Self-motivated and self-aware – committed to personal development in order to continuously improve.
• Sound understanding of own strengths and weaknesses
• Acts as a role model for the team and is an ambassador for the agency
• Constantly looks for and learns from new information or experiences
• Strives for excellence in everything that they do.
• The individual must be a strong team player, recognizing and understanding the importance of teamwork and must seek to build strong relationships with other disciplines
• Excellent time management and ability to work calmly under pressure. Works with client services and project managers to deliver work to deadline. Is pro-active in keeping project manager informed about progress of work and any potential problems
• Must demonstrate maturity and resilience when dealing with challenging situations and requests. Presents a can-do attitude and a realistic and honest approach.
• Training on application;
• Access to trainings for self-development;
• Be part of a young team;
• Floating holidays;
• Flexible benefits basket;
• Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
• Attractive compensation scheme.