The client is focused on improving urban mobility and considers smart cities as one of its core initiatives. The company has been investing in developing smart parking and smart transportation solutions and it is moving towards an account-based payments model. The software platforms help the local authorities in 4000 cities around the world to measure, monitor and manage the mobility within the cities.
Every week around the world, customer’s terminals, mobile applications and online services, contribute to improving the living environment of its 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimize traffic, simplify payments, make cities more secure and economically dynamic.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software that runs on both new and legacy devices like ticket validators, vending machines and point of sales.
• Manage project priorities, deadlines and the work that you’re doing.
• Ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
• Ensure the technical solutions meets the business needs in the most effective, efficient, and technically appropriate way.
• Document technical risk and issues and actively work to avoid/mitigate/resolve extent risks.
• Be a part of a team that extends the customer’s team
• Remain up-to-date on all current best practices, trends and industry developments.
• An in depth understanding of .Net, C# with 4+ years of experience.
• An in depth understanding of Design Patterns.
• Familiarity with SOLID design principles.
• Experience with WinCE.
• Comfortable with agile development and continuous integration build environments.
• Exposure with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres or MySQL.
• Experienced in delivering projects in Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.