Multi-tasking may be a challenge for some, but if it's your kind of challenge, this job may be perfect for you. As a Service Desk Technician you'll be a problem-solver, device & software technician and more-all while being positive and professional.
And you'll also be a hero when you solve our customer's challenges.
Join our team in #TIMISOARA #ROMANIA!
What our Service Desk Technician does:
- Provide first line IT technical support with accurate and creative solutions to customer problems;
- Research, resolve, and respond to general issues (office, windows, outlook, internet, specific applications) received via telephone calls and e-mails from different kinds of customers;
- Assist in the resolution of customer and support issues to ensure a positive impact on customer satisfaction Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times;
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Spoken languages: advanced German (B2/C1) and English (minimum B1);
- Aptitude for providing positive customer service, interpersonal skills, listening skills, analytical skills and team spirit;
- Availability to work in day shifts.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Central building offices with excellent view on the city, top facilities and equipment
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Meal tickets and gift vouchers
- Training opportunities
- Regina Maria medical package
- Company 7Card
- Support in obtaining a work permit in case you do not have the right to work in Romania or a Romanian citizenship