Service Desk Level 2 Technician with French/German and English (Romania)
Multi-tasking may be a challenge for some, but if it's your kind of challenge, this job may be perfect for you. As a Service Desk Level 2 Technician you'll be a problem-solver, device & software technician and more-all while being positive and professional.
And you'll also be a hero when you solve our customer's challenges.
Join our team in #TIMISOARA #ROMANIA!
- 2nd level IT support for our client employees by providing support to end-users and will interface with a L1 service desk team to achieve deliverables supporting the end-users (90% back office activity and 10% to support L1 in case of peak of activity);
- Provide detailed and precise information to support teams and to L1 team;
- Identifying, handling and solving the requests;
- Conduct diagnosis and solve or escalate incidents to the right departments;
- Monitor servers and services, Managing alerts : Promptly apply documented fix or escalate to dedicated support team;
- Specific Software, (OS W10, Office, Active Directory, Software Center, Teams, Citrix, …);
- Mobility (iPhone and iPad troubleshooting);
- Networking (LAN, WiFi and VPN).
- Spoken languages: French/German and English B2;
- Previous service desk, onsite support and/or customer care experience;
- Technical Background and general knowledge of computer terminology;
- Analytical skills, providing positive customer service, interpersonal skills, listening skills, and team spirit;
- Energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated and organized individual;
- A strong emphasis is placed on providing a timely resolution to support requests;
- Availability to work in day shifts.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Central building offices with excellent view on the city, top facilities and equipment
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Meal tickets and gift vouchers
- Training opportunities
- Regina Maria medical package
- Company 7Card
- Support in obtaining a work permit in case you do not have the right to work in Romania or a Romanian citizenship