Safety Associate (starting $600)
American business, with a branch office in Chisinau, providing truck dispatch & logistics services for the USA market. We're a dynamic transportation company out of Chicago, IL, moving freight all around the United States since 2002.
We are looking for a motivated member to join our friendly team who would take care of Hours of Service compliance. “Hours of service” refers to the maximum amount of time drivers are permitted to work within 1 day and specifies the number and length of rest periods, to help ensure that drivers stay awake and alert.
- average or above average conversational Russian and English level ;
- ability to understand numbers and perform basic arithmetic;
- basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- previous experience in KeepTruckin is welcome but not required;
- analytical orientation in time of multiple geographical points, extreme attention to details;
- patience and skills of independent assessment of your own work;
- excellent communication skills;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- ability to handle stressful situations and mitigate conflicts in a professional manner;
- ability to work from Monday to Friday 15:00-24:00.
- Competitive salary pay from $600 net a month;
- $500 is our Loyalty Bonus for every year with us;
- 100% net official salary;
- Modern, spacious office in the city center of Chisinau;
- 2 personal days per year, apart from vacations & paid US holidays,
- Social Package;
- Friendly culture: Halloween, Christmas office atmosphere + cool corporate parties.
Find us on social media:
If you meet our job requirements and you are awesome, please email your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you shortly.