- Handling various personal matters with discretion and diplomacy.
- Management’ agenda and calendar coordination: organising and planning meetings.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative systems.
- In charge of organising travel and itineraries, transport and accommodation.
- Deals with correspondence and communication with all the types of inquiries.
- Preparing any research or/and reports required by Management.
- Various ad hoc requests.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a fluent spoken&written English.
- Have an upper-intermediate level of spoken&written Spanish.
- Have good independent problem-solving skills, perseverance
- Have an advanced degree of flexibility and excellent communication skills.
- Proficient PC and G Suite user.
- 2+years of relevant working experience is required. Previous experience as Online Personal Assistant will constitute an advantage.
Benefits of working on our team:
- Working in a dynamic environment of a constantly growing company.
- Official Employment and a competitive remuneration and social package.
- Remote job - work from the comfort of your home.
- Personal mentoring and professional training.
- Opportunity for fast career growth and personal development.
Important: If you are interested in this position, please fill out this short online form
A Google account is required to fill out this form.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.