The Company is now looking for new candidates for the position of Project Manager to be based in Chisinau, Moldova. This is an IT technical role, and requires working with colleagues over different countries.
As part of the IT team, the employee’s main focus is to analyse different legislation and client new requirements to develop, maintain and continuously enhance the company’s new IT platform providing payroll and HR administration services to our clients.
The company currently runs different platforms on different technology stacks: Together with the new IT Platform project, the Company will merge solutions into a single technology stack.
- Work with the internal teams to define functional specifications and follow up architects to translate this into technical functionalities.
- Handle and lead global legislation solutions, shared for multiple clients.
- Analyse new requirements from client to prepare technical design for developers using Agile methodology (profit and efficiency solutions).
- Do presentations and advise on potential solutions based on the project needs.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Good analytical skills
- Database basic knowledge
- Team player
- Good judgement and initiative
- 1 or 2 years experience in IT Project Management or BA is preferred.
Benefits of joining Safeguard Global
- International team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you
- Career growth
- Business travel opportunities
- Best working environment
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV quoting the reference “Business Analyst”