We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently hiring :
This is a great opportunity for a person that likes engagement and problem-solving. We are looking for a person to help us assist our B2C Picanova API Customers.
Picanova is the global market leader for customizable wall and home decoration. In our 5 factories we manufacture up to 500.000 products per day individually tailored to each customer and shipped to over 170 countries. We sell via 30 in-house online stores which are fueled by cutting edge technology and world class marketing.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools and best practices (Jira)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English + another language ( French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, etc)
What we offer:
- working experience and communication in an international environment within the company offices in Koln, Riga, Miami and Chisinau.
- Home office option.
- An attractive salary, based on previous experience and skills.
- Meal allowance.
- Technical Requirements:
- Define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an efficient manner
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Use IT best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
If you resonate with the above, send us your CV to: email@example.com