If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have a personal ownership and pride; Empathy.
Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;Extra-Mile.
Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;Extra Smile.
We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”Constant Learner.
Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?Make an impact.
Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;Your responsibilities:
• Manage a department of tech recruiters;
• Hire and train new employees, in order to grow the department;
• Identify and document opportunities to improve processes;
• Solve the (written) requests received from vendors and employees, giving them complete and accurate information;
• Manage suppliers, thorough evaluation / screening and presentation of candidates. Provide feedback and direction to providers to ensure their on-boarding;
• Work with hundreds of developers, vendors, agencies from all around the world. Select candidates for tech positions, interview, screen the best CVs;Why should you apply?
• Work in an international environment;
• Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
• Work in a team of experienced co-workers;
• Compensation of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
• We pay above market salary, which depending on your experience will be negotiated. Additionally we offer motivating bonuses based on results;
(This role is intended to be remote working or can be in our office) You:
- Positive spirit;
- Love to negotiate;
- Hard working;
- Understand hiring, people;
- Have experience with software world;
- High Standards;
- Yes! attitude;About us:
Index helps leading companies, scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. We are growing fast and have the vision of building a leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join. us.
More information about the company: http://index.dev/
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com