Assistant Logistics Manager
- Higher education;
- Confident PC user;
- Knowledge of INCOTERMS rules;
- Experience in logistics domain from 1 year,
- planning and managing logistics, warehouse,
- transportation and customer services.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager;
- Work experience in a managerial position
- Experience in processing foreign trade economic operations;
- Experience in preparation of contracts, invoices, packing lists, transport documents (CMR, BL, TIR etc.);
- Experience in conducting commercial negotiations with foreign counterparties (suppliers, buyers);
- Excellent knowledge of English, at level B2, verbally and in writing;
- Maintaining working and reporting documentation;
- Ability to make decisions quickly;
- Knowledge of the principles of international transport;
- ability to plan and control the results of activities,
- stress resistance,
- ability to convince,
- ability to work in multitasking mode;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Negotiating and business correspondence with partners and suppliers;
- Work with international suppliers and customers;
- Placing orders;
- Tracking orders;
- booking orders Request for documents;
- Making documentation (contracts, invoices, packing lists, transport documents (CMR, BL, TIR, etc.)).
- Equipped workplace in the office;
- Corporate package of mobile communications;
- Full social package;
- Friendly team.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com , indicating the function you are applying for.