We are growing! We are looking for a part-time remote Senior Content Editor / Marketing Manager.
Your role is: developing and creation of the content strategy, editing and proofreading content, working with the content team. Daily occupancy might range from 4 to 6 working hours.
The basic responsibilities:
- Develop the content strategy for our websites (finance niche).
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets and follows our company in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Analyze data and competitors, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Collaborate with copywriters and co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and industry best practices.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Basic knowledge of keyword research \ SEO best practices.
- Highly computer literate and basic knowledge of HTML.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically.
- Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously when necessary;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once;
Benefits of working on our team:
- Work from home.
- Flexibility to choose the most suitable working schedule.
- Working in a dynamic environment of a constant growing company, with opportunity to develop personally and professionally.
- Competitive income and social package.
- Remote job work from the comfort of your home together with the international team eager to share the experience with you.
- Personal mentoring and professional training.
Important: If you are interested in this position, please fill out this short online form
A Google account is required to fill out this form. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.