DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
Business Development Analyst
RightAngle is a bespoke search company that connects management consultancies, private equity, and hedge funds to top professionals around the world. We help them supplement their in-house experience with access to deep market knowledge and perspectives not available elsewhere.
Check the official website for more information: https://rightangleglobal.com/
We are looking for an organized and motivated person, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including our proprietary database of clients, LinkedIn and other individual research resources.
- Establish business relations with clients over email and LinkedIn (no cold calls)
- Identify appropriate individuals within the targeted consulting and private equity sectors
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new prospects
- Help the Client Manager to build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients
- Manage data for existing and new clients in the database
- University degree
- Fluent in English
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Previous experience using business communication (English language) is considered an advantage
- Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines
- Assertive and proactive
- Inquisitive, able to learn fast and deliver rapid results
- Experience-based competitive salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule
- Work from home is possible along with the option to come to the office when necessary
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or into other departments.