Business-Class is looking for experienced Customer Support Agents to join the team.
We want Traveler Support professionals that can deliver excellent customer experience. You will assist and provide our clients with support for their reservations as they prepare to travel the world.
We provide a competitive base salary and monthly incentive bonus based on performance.
Currently available: Nightshift
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- Deliver an excellent experience to our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals
- Taking calls and resolving customer issues using creative solutions and patience
- Give and implement feedback in a timely manner
- Assist travelers in solving any issues that arise regarding their reservations
- Communicate all required information to our travelers
- Fluent English
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a Customer Service role ( Airline Industry.)
- Dynamic and high performing service-minded individuals
- Track record of consistently attaining performance goals and having personal accountability for own results
- Technically savvy with experience navigating Sabre and Amadeus (GDS)
- Desire to work in Traveler Support for at least one year