HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Risk Assurance Associate for Competency Center (International Company)
A Risk Assurance Associate demonstrates basic skills and abilities related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, business process and IT management controls.
Job Description & Summary:
As a Risk Assurance Associate in the Competency Center you are (co)-responsible for the execution and support of IT audits. You will support the accountants’ team during audits, by checking whether the IT processes and applications of the client are trustworthy and if the accountants can rely on them. You will work closely with a team, a Manager and an Experienced Associate who will assist you.
• Identify key risks and controls, controls optimization, the configuration of controls around security, business process and within IT environments;
• Apply internal control principles and business/technical knowledge including general information technology controls and application controls;
• Interact with clients on solutions and executing projects on client engagements, build client relationships and demonstrate understanding of the client's business.
• Educational background preferred: IT, economics with elements of IT or related to audit with elements of IT;
• Fluency in English;
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
• High analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
• SQL knowledge is an advantage;
• Basic knowledge of finance / accounting or the business processes of enterprises is an advantage.
• You will be part of a team of experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library and get involved in challenging and complex assignments;
• You will have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
• You will be significant for the team from day one. It’s your time to shine!
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code RAS in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909