Middle QA Manual Engineer
KIVORK is an international IT company specializing in the travel industry. We work together to design and create products that we are proud of for the people we believe in. Become an integral part of a diverse KIVORK team, where our employees come first!
What you will do:
- 3+ years of experience in QA manual testing;
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to consider and develop both negative and positive scenarios;
- Knowledge of test design techniques and ability to put them into practice;
- Skills necessary to work with documentation and technical requirements;
- Experience with Bug Tracking tools such as JIRA, Zephyr, Xray, etc.;
- Ability to work independently, learn fast and meet deadlines;
- Ability to develop test strategies within a project;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Familiarity with API testing approach;
- Experience in WEB security testing and Performance testing would be a plus.
A day in the life of our QA Team:
- Design and execute test scenarios;
- Perform daily testing on various platforms (mobile, desktop) and browsers;
- Create and maintain test suites according to product specifications;
- Participate in regression, integration and acceptance testing;
- Configure test environment.
What we offer:
- Create and execute manual test cases to make sure that the product meets the requirements and expected quality standards;
- Perform testing on various platforms;
- Analyse and register defects in bug-tracking systems;
- Maintain and develop the testing process;
- Report the testing progress to the Test Lead.
We are looking forward to receiving yourCV on email@example.com
- Official job with employment record;
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick leaves;
- Motivating salary;
- Comfortable office in downtown;
- Work in a friendly team;
- Interesting and promising projects;
- Job stability and great opportunities for professional growth.