Have you always wanted to oversee a project that is going to disrupt the lives of humans around the globe and bring innovative technology through which they get to achieve their goals?
Play your part as a project manager in Duals.
Our mission at Duals is to offer an affordable, one-on-one language tutoring platform to language lovers worldwide!
Help us bring our mission to life by overseeing and planning the projects we undertake. If you consider yourself a passionate self-starter, and you want to work for a cause, Duals is a great company for you.
Duals is Moldova's next leading startup. Here at Duals, we look forward to awarding you equity if you join our team.
Not only that but you will have the privilege of working with us, a Y Combinator Startup, under the mentorship of Nicolay Manolov, founder of Moldova's most popular Startup XOR.ai
We genuinely believe in helping people find a job that aligns with their passion and their desire to leave a mark on earth. We are disrupting the reason people get jobs by allowing them to work for a cause.
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Expert user of Sketch
- Functional knowledge of Bootstrap
- Solid understanding of best practices in design/UX, fluent in current and emerging trends
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Prior knowledge of web accessibility standards preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Daily collaboration with User Experience, Product Management and Development teams
- Collaborate with UX and Product Management to ensure designs align with client needs
- Create wireframes and high- fidelity mock-ups
- Work with front-end developers to build working prototypes
- Contribute to the design, build-out and project management of a new design system from the ground up
- Be a champion for reusable and scalable components
- Pursue visually arresting design without sacrificing function and usability
We also offer part-time work opportunities. Apply for this position with the information on your current job and the time you are willing to give to Duals.
Send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org