Are you interested in travel business and international environment, career growth opportunities and dynamic tasks where you will put your communication and problem-solving skills to good use?
If your answer is “yes”, then come and join KIVORK!
● Attention to detail, quick learner skills and high sense of responsibility
● Excellent writing and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
● Ability to perform well under pressure
● Strong English level - C1 (both written and spoken)
● Receive and handle flight-related inquiries via calls, chats and emails
● Provide responses and regular assistance for customers in a timely manner
● Assist with additional in-flight services and amenities
What you’ll love about us:
● $600 average salary with unlimited bonuses
● Official employment and full social package
● Remote work
● Paid training and on-the-job coaching
● Different available shifts
● Great company culture and American-style management
● Interesting events such as quizzes, lotteries, sports competitions
● Intelligent, young, friendly team and positive work environment.
Thank you for your application!