DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 170 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for a creative storyteller with strong English writing skills and a curios mind who will be in charge of content creation for our News section on https://www.developmentaid.org/#!/news-stream/news.
- Research, conceptualize, write and edit content on topics related to the international development sector.
- Create content in form of articles, analyses, case-studies and more.
- Work within the Marketing team to define topics and create content.
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice.
- Assisting the creative team with the promotional materials.
- University Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or other relevant field.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Prior writing and editing experience, preferably in English.
- Strong ability to research and stay up to date with market and industry trends.
- Excellent project management skills with high attention to detail and ability to adjust priorities based on business needs.
- Works well independently and must take initiative to propose and introduce new ideas.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Part-time employment with flexible working hours.
- Hybrid workplace, allowing for remote work, but also offering the possibility to come to the office when needed.
- Be part of a professional Marketing team, along with experienced, local and international writers.
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program.
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs.
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library.
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.